Berasyg replied

291 weeks ago

Kurtlar Vadisi Tamil Dubbed Movie Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The Wolves of The Valley serie is written by Osman Sinav which explains Turkish mafia related with external international powers. The series lasted 97 episodes. The header character is Polat Alemdar and his mafia crew. Polat is an agent who tries to destroy whole Turkish Mafia assigned by KGB (agency). Also , as long as polat digs the deepside of mafia he learns bitter truths about his past and his family. Today The Wolves of The Valley still goes on with many character substitutions and with different name.
Follows a Turkish agent working under the assumed identity of Polat Alemdar attempting to infiltrate the Turkish mafia.
Kurtlar Vadisi may be a good time passing movie for the ones who have to much empty time. Actaually I didn't like the serial at all. Why may you ask? Well it's very hard to see a movie who takes all the mafia com-plots in one, with poor action and bad acting. It seems just like they created the other Octopod (the serial Italian movie about mafia) with a little less touch. Also I didn't like the so called Polat Alemdar smoking cigarettes quite in every screen, making him self very charismatic with his Zibo lighter (a friend of mine restarted smoking for this, I am not 100% sure thought but yes it gives you effect). Well the beautiful actress Özgü Namal (in Elif Eylül role) tried very hard and she showed her best performance but she could't do any miracle surrounded by ''not at all good'' actors. Long story short ''Bad''. It's not worth being watched, as long as you have to much empty time!
The TV show makes anti-Kurdish scenes currently and they show many respectable Kurdish leaders as a terrorist. One contentment is that fascist script writers stepped up in the new serial and they begun cooperate with the ultra nationalist groups in Turkey.<br/><br/>This is how they see valley of the wolves in Wikipedia. Disgusting, wrong, shameful.<br/><br/>I do not agree some sciences but the movie does have nothing to do with our brothers Kurdish People but Terorist group PKK.<br/><br/>To be honest the quality of the movie is dramatically going down though. Another thing is that they are copying 24 (american movie series) and the quality is nowhere near 24. <br/><br/>The movie is getting out of line.<br/><br/>Egemen Coskun Milton Keynes England

646f9e108c
Cops movie downloadFear Is the Key sub downloadJoni Be Brave 720pLegends of the Superheroes downloadThe C-47\u0027s in hindi download free in torrentEpisode 1.43 full movie torrentBreach of Faith: A Family of Cops II full movie hd 720p free downloadClay Figurine full movie in hindi downloadThe Preacher dubbed hindi movie free download torrentThe 4th Reich malayalam movie download
Please log in to post a reply.